Dynamic Search Ads are nothing new in the Google interface, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t always new things you can do to take your DSA strategy to the next level. In my presentation at SMX West, I talked about a number of ways you can spruce up your DSA to be more impactful and, somehow, more dynamic.
In the presentation I cover the following:
- Using a smart set up to balance the two forces that are always at odds in DSA: Volume and Control.
- Suggestions to be proactive with exclusions before you ever turn your DSA campaign active.
- Leveraging your retargeting audiences and similar audiences to better speak to your potential customers.
- Using ad customizers and IF statements to help offset the control/volume challenge to speak specifically to audiences, but without further segmentation.
- Finding the data you’re not normally privy: the headline and landing page Google dynamically generated for you.
So to keep this brief, give the slides below a look and let me know your thoughts! Do you use these strategies? Do you find that something else works better for you? Share your thoughts in the comments!